What do you do when life gets so crazy that you can’t even think straight? What do you do when you have been swept down stream on a current never to be thrown off but just completely swept off your feet? A LOT has been happening so let me catch you all up briefly…YOU LISTEN TO A SONG!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEXhAMtbaec
1. Nomad and I are progressing well…better than well but, I am giving him 3 dates before he is going to be able to meet my family. I told him I feel crazy, and he told me I was just being me and anyone that had a problem with it I should say “piss off”. I think you will enjoy this next pic…
Nomad and I...
2. Cheerleading is cheerleading and I am so ready to relinquish my “Spirit Stick” and move on to bigger and better things. I love my girls but, the cheerleader is burned out.
3. Work has been CRAZY TRAIN busy. I will send you a link to our new website when we are to that point…ALMOST THERE!
4. My brother is moving out (we don’t have an ETA, however I am OK with that!)
5. Spring is just around the corner and because the SUN has been showing it’s beautiful face my days have been 100,000,000% better! I know that’s a lot but the sun makes me so joyful.
6. Participated as “Abraham Lincoln” on our Special Olympics of Allen County Trivia Team for a local fundraiser. I went as Abe without legs…it was very fitting! There is something so sexy about a woman with a beard…..
7. I have been so joyful for not having any sleep at night…I swear life is so good!
8. Katherine is one of my dearest girls and we sat laughing so freaking hard we were crying and hardly making sense. I am pretty sure to the “average joe” thought that we were complete idiots!
ONE last moment to share:
Yesterday, I had a massive headache. I had cheer practice (ugh!), then the night progressed…tentatively I was going to the Chapel for a few brief moments, on to Mass with the girls, then out for ice cream! After cheer, I was feeling very discouraged. I basically stated “I didn’t feel so joyful right now because of all the negative swallowing me” Nomad was so sweet and tried to cheer me up with his kind words. It made me feel good knowing he was there for me. Well he told me that I had a joyful heart…I totally just said I didn’t feel that joy though…but glad he could see it. When I got to the Chapel, I said a few prayers for my cheerleaders and myself. I then hurried off to Mass so I wouldn’t be late. I lit a votive candle for a “special intention” but had nowhere to give my donation so I just held on to it. After Mass, I went and excused myself from the girls and gave my envelope to Fr. I don’t go to this Parish so I was just introducing myself to him. Fr. James was this Priest’s name. How wonderful he is. Well when I gave him my envelope, he told me that I was so joyful! He said spread that joy to everyone. I almost cried. That was exactly what I needed to hear at that very moment. I felt revived. I felt relieved and happy. I felt like I could now go out into the world and let the real CatMan be shown! My energy had just been restored! 🙂 Then I got to spend the most beautiful time with my girls laughing and carrying on like little school girls. It was awesome. When it was all said and done, Nomad and I talked to each other and my whole world was right on balance. I was right where I needed to be. Life is SO good!
Remember, when you are discouraged–God sends you little angels to keep you going! All He asks for you in return is your faithfulness. Heck, my life is so wonderful! Here is my joy and I am passing it on! TAG YOUR IT!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIRFE_1huMc